UNIT 6: FINANCIAL AND ECONOMIC LITERACY OF MIGRANT WOMEN III – FINANCIAL PLANNING FOR START-UPS
The main idea behind Learning Unit 6: Financial and economic literacy of migrant women III – Financial Planning for Start-Ups is that when consulting and assisting female migrant entrepreneurs in starting their own Start-Up business one must impart the integral importance to the aspiring FEMENIN entrepreneurs to engage in the entrepreneurial process in the following order:
- Connect with customers through deep dialogue.
- Identify and create a start-up idea with a unique value proposition.
- Communicate the unique value proposition in the standard manner.
- Learn what it means to be the leader.
- Generate a profitable business model with proven revenue streams.
On completion of this Learning Unit, the learners will be able to:
- Explain competitive intelligence and why to conduct qualitative and quantitative research;
- Explain how qualitative and quantitative research can be used to identify a unique value proposition;
- Explain why a unique value proposition should be communicated using a 3- year financial forecast;
- Discuss how to lead so others will follow;
- Explain how to use a well predicted and presented a proven revenue stream to attract investment.
- Lectures 19
- Quizzes 6
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 3
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
SECTION 1. Connecting with customers through deep dialogue will cover
SECTION 2. Creating a unique value proposition
SECTION 3. Communicating a unique value proposition (Part 1)
SECTION 4. Communicating a unique value proposition (Part 2)
SECTION 5. Leadership for start-up business
SECTION 6. Securing a profitable business model with a proven revenue stream