UNIT 5: FINANCIAL AND ECONOMIC LITERACY OF MIGRANT WOMEN II – FUNDAMENTAL CONCEPTS
The major ideas for the Learning Unit 5: Financial and economic literacy of migrant women II – Fundamental concepts are as listed below:
- Equip learners with a greater understanding on financial and economic literacy for entrepreneurship inclusion.
- Understanding limiting beliefs when addressing financial and entrepreneurship inclusion.
- Achievement of knowledge in terms of approaches and benefits for needs, wants and savings.
- Better prepared to understand the elements of Technology Start-Up Fund (TGFS).
- Enhance educational motivation for entrepreneurship inclusion.
On successful completion of this Learning Unit, the participants will be able to:
- Support the successful entrepreneurial inclusion of migrant women taking advantage of the existing skills and knowledge.
- Handle diverse strategies for improving the financial skills through promoting a continuous financial education.
- Help the improvement of the learning process based on entrepreneurial and inclusive capacities.
- Lectures 8
- Quizzes 2
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 2
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
SECTION 1. A greater understanding of financial and economic literacy for entrepreneurship inclusion
SECTION 2. Powerful entrepreneurial and economic approaches to figure out the Financial Learning Conditions