UNIT 3: ADULT EDUCATION METHODS AND TECHNIQUES TO ACHIEVE ECONOMIC EMPOWERMENT OF MIGRANT WOMEN
Unit 3: Adult education methods and techniques to achieve economic empowerment of migrant women is intended to serve as a comprehensive “guide” for adult education teachers and trainers so that they could provide the necessary and relevant training content and techniques for the contents on financial and economic literacy for entrepreneurship inclusion, apply tools to promote inclusive and collaborative learning atmosphere in their learning settings and alert and upskill the adult education teachers and trainers to manage challenges arisen in the learning settings for migrant adult women. To this aim, these will be elaborated in the following sections:
- Adult Education Theories
- Knowles’ Andragogy Theory
- Roger’s Experiential Theory
- Mezirow’s Transformative Learning Theory
- Methods and Techniques for Inclusive Adult Education
- Concept Maps
- Fishbowl Discussion Technique
- Project-Based Learning
- Management of FEMENIN Learning Setting
- Culturally Responsive Classroom Management
On successful completion of this Learning Unit, the adult teachers and trainers will be able to:
- Apply diverse methods, techniques and activities and design lesson plans addressing content-based needs of adult migrant women.
- Integrate different techniques and methods to create an enriched learning setting for financial and economic literacy of migrant women for entrepreneurship inclusion.
- Transfer the knowledge on elaborated theories into practice.
- Identify stereotypes, problems and conflicts arisen from cultural relativism in the learning setting.
- Transform their learning environment into a culturally responsive learning setting.
- Lectures 13
- Quizzes 3
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 3
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
SECTION 1. Adult Education Theories
SECTION 2: Methods and techniques for inclusive adult education
SECTION 3: How to Manage FEMENIN Learning Setting Effectively